Participants of the SOLO 75 KM race may drop off a bag with necessary supplies they may use at a particular stage of the race. The drop bags may be accessed at:
- kilometer of the SOLO race route – Aid Station No.2 and 5 in Karłów
Participants of the SOLO 75 KM race may drop off their drop bags in the race office:
- Pijalnia Wód Leczniczych, Zdrojowa Street 43A, Kudowa Zdrój, on:
Friday (31.03.2023) 16:00 -21:30
Saturday (01.04.2023) 04:00 – 05:30
- The post-race pick-up of drop bags will be possible on Saturday (10.04.2022) during the following hours:
18:00 – 21:00
DROP BAG Regulations:
- Participants of the SOLO 75KM race may drop off a bag with items they may need at the given stage of the race.
- Empty bags to be used as drop bags will be handed to competitors in the race office during registration.
- The bags have a capacity of 60 liters.
- The maximum weight of a drop bag is 3 kg per person.
- Please, do not drop off the bag without attached label stating you race number.
- Drop bags brought back from the aid station (AS 5, Karłów), can be picked up in Kudowa-Zdrój at the Race Office between 18:00 -21:00
- The drop bag will only be handed over upon presentation of the race number or the ID card.
- Bags unclaimed until the end of the event will be forfeited.
- Bags will not be sent by post.
- Please do not place expensive items, documents, etc. in the drop bags.
- The organizer is not responsible for any lost drop bags.
- It is forbidden to place glass containers and cans with drinks in the drop bags.